Introduction to Programming with Scratch
By the end of our second class, you should also know the answers to these questions:
- How do you login to your Scratch account and load your script(s)?
- How do you select additional sprites from the library?
- How do you add a stage/background to your script?
- How do you write code to move a sprite with the arrow keys (up, down, left, & right)?
- How do you change the costumes of a sprite to animate it?
- How do you change the size of your sprite?
- How do you make your sprite start at a specific point on the stage when the program begins
- How do you add timings to your code to make the animations more "lifelike"?
- How do you add sound effects to your script?