Introduction to Programming with Scratch
By the end of our third class, you should also know:
- What an "If ... Then" command is, and how can you use it in your script.
- What a "Forever" command is, and how you can use it in your script.
- How the "Point in " command can make a sprite flip its position
- How to hide and show a sprite
- What books and videos are available to help you learn more about Scratch.
- After viewing the Cheese Maze video, understand more about simple elements of game design, including how to create and modify sprites and stages and how to add scores to your game.