Introduction to Programming with Scratch
By the end of our first class, you should know the answers to these questions:
- Why is it important to create a Scratch account?
- How do you login to your Scratch account?
- How do you create a Scratch project?
- How do you save your Scratch project?
- How do you load a saved Scratch project?
- What is a sprite?
- What is a script?
- What is the script area?
- Where are the programming blocks, and how do add and delete them from your script?
- What is the stage?
- What is an event?
- How do you animate your sprite with simple movements?
- What is the difference between the "X" and "Y" axis?